SNOW PROFESSIONALS AT YOUR SERVICE
Snow /Ice Management
Our goal is to provide a commercial and residential snow plowing service that is second to none. Utilizing and maintaining top of the line industry equipment and hiring, training and educating only the best personnel for the job.
Our desire and motivation is to exceed all of our customer’s expectations. Meeting complete customer service expectations is our duty and our commitment.
As you know living in New England, the weather is is very unpredictable especially when it comes to winter weather. Each and every winter storm or snow event is different from the last. In any given city, one part may get 3 inches of snow and ice, while another location gets only 1 inch of light snow. Local conditions can change rapidly and without warning. Our SNOW MANAGEMENT staff is on call 24/7 to serve you on all of your snow and ice management needs.
Our SNOW AND ICE MANAGEMENT services include:
- Commercial and Residential Snow Plowing
- Shoveling Services
- Anti-Icing and De-Icing Services using Pre-Wet Salt for better results and reduced salt usage.
In the United States:
- Each year an average of 105 snow-producing storms affect the continental United States. A typical storm will have a snow-producing lifetime of two to five days and will bring snow to portions of several states.
- About 70% of winter-storm-related deaths occur in automobiles. The rest are primarily due to heart attacks from over-exertions such as shoveling heavy snow or from hypothermia caused by overexposure to the cold.
- Snow continues to challenge weather experts across the country. It is still very difficult to predict and is surprisingly hard to measure once it has fallen.
These are some of the difficulties snow and ice management professionals not only need to handle, but manage a reliable business around. That is why it is so important to hire the right Snow Management Professional to do the job.
Winter in Worcester County is challenging, to say the least. Make it easier on yourself with Sunshine Landscaping’s Snow and Ice Management Services for your home or business. Sunshine’s Winter Snow and Ice Management services are available in Worcester: Downtown Worcester, Webster Sq, Main South, Tatnuck and Salisbury Street area, Leicester Center and Cherry Valley as well as Worcester Airport/Paxton Line.
With dependable 24-hour dispatched drivers, Sunshine Landscaping full service will take care of:We gladly service Commercial Parking Lots, Retail Buildings & Residential Driveways that require dependable snow and ice management services.
- Snow Plowing, Shoveling and Sidewalk Clearing
- Anti-Icing and De-Icing Treatments using Pre-Wet Salt for better results and reduced salt usage.
- Snow Removal and Stacking with Bobcat Loader
- Liability Management with Daily Observations
- Fully Equipped Operations and Experienced/Professional Staff
Contact Us Today
……make a good decision today by hiring us as your Snow Management Professional. You will be glad you did!
To set up an appointment contact us directly or click on the “Contact Us” link and we will call you shortly.