Current openings for the following positions exist for Winter 2018 & Spring 2019.
- Snow plow drivers and operators needed for various aspects of our snow operations, either all events or specific times and days.
Snow shoveler for on call work to respond to snow events;
Full or part-time positions available.
All shifts available, day evening, overnight weekdays or weekend.
- Working Operations Manager to split time between landscaping and managing crews, checking their paperwork and overseeing customer accounts.
- Landscape Maintneance & Enhancement Foreman, Technician or Laborer.
- Landscpae Construction Craftsmen, Equipement Operator and Technicians.
- Landscape and Lawn Care Sales People- Full or Part Time
Our team members are our most important assets and we will only consider the right people.
Hourly pay based on attitude, experience, licenses and credentials. After the initial eligibility period, benefits may include Paid Holidays, Vacation, 401K and Health Care Package.
My insurance company requires me to get permission to submit your name to the Registry for a driving record check. I have also found that having GPS systems in the trucks makes good employees better and weeds out the others.
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Clean and safe driving record, with valid driver’s license, CDL helpful.
- Overtime available, some Saturdays required
- Will work outdoors in variety of weather conditions.
- Snowplowing, Shoveling and De-Icing during winter months.
- Heavy Lifting Required.
Other helpful skills:
- Degree preferred (Industry or Business)
- Management experience
- Sales Development and Customer Service
- Safety knowledge of OSHA, DOT and Hazmat