Preparing Your Landscape for Spring
Spring is the season of growth, renewal, and repair. Winter's cold, snow, and ice disappear, leaving chaos behind - broken limbs on trees and shrubs, squashed grass and plantings, tipped over fencing, misplaced stones and bricks from walks and walls, and damp, moldy piles of leaves and debris on the lawn. Yuck!
Sunshine Landscaping's services help your turf and landscape recover from winter and look beautiful. Spring is also a great time to explore adding a new feature to your property. Schedule your lawn and/or landscaping audit and consultation today.
- Power raking of your lawn to eliminate residual winter problems.
- Detail and manicure your gardens to help them look their best.
- Fertilize lawn areas to green-up the lawn and preventive crabgrass and broadleaf control. Fungus and grub control treatments may be needed for some difficult lawns.
- Renovate damaged lawn areas with Spring seeding, lime, core aeration, and de-thatching services.
- Edge ornamental beds and add a variety of bark mulches to enhance its appearance and improve the garden's soil and environment.
- Sweep and remove sand from parking areas, walks, lawns and driveways.
- Prune winter damage and renovate overgrown shrubs.
- Clean-up sticks, branches, and the winter's debris.
- Install a colorful annual planting to accent your property.
- Add a new feature like a garden, a patio, or a splash of color from a perennial garden.
- Highlight your landscaping with a lighting system to enhance the beauty and add safety and security to your property.
We will be glad to stop by your property to look at it and discuss your needs with you. To set up an appointment or just to ask for more information, contact us at the phone numbers and address below, click on the "Contact Us" link, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 Sargent Street
Cherry Valley, MA 01611